When asked, every man and woman would want to have flawless, elegant and youthful skin. It feels very good to have such kind of skin as you are able to face the world confidently, unlike having a rough skin full of blackheads which most of the time, becomes even worse when exposed to the sun. The elegant, flawless and youthful type of skin is however not always easy to achieve. One always has to follow a certain skin care regimen. This is why occasionally, women especially, become spa addicts in order to have microdermabrasion treatment done to them.
Description of the Neutrogena Microdermabrasion System
Neutrogena Microdermabrasion System kits are kits used for exfoliating as well as for basic cleansing of the facial skin. It is a convenient and simple system that comes with the microdermabrasion applicator and the single-use puffs. Today, these kits come as ‘at-home’, and more so, are easily accessible to the users.
Due to the plastic material they are made of which makes them lightweight, their movability has become so easy such that even when traveling, users find it convenient to carry them along. Also, the fact that they use battery contributes to their easy portability, as one needs not necessarily be close to a wall socket.
Neutrogena Microdermabrasion System kit guarantees you smooth and brighter skin as it reduces the fine lines, age spots, clears sun damage as well as wrinkles. This, it is able to achieve due to certain features it is made with.
Firstly, it is made with plastic material, making it very lightweight, hence can be carried around with ease.
It comes also with 12 single-used puffs, each of them packed with very fine crystals as well as mild purifiers for a less rough exfoliation, giving you wonderful results.
It also features a microdermabrasion applicator, which uses micro-vibrations to enhance surface cell turnover. When the surface cell turnover is enhanced it results in a radiant, firm and youthful skin.
There are five types of skin, i.e. dry, normal, sensitive, oily and combination. Many people, unfortunately, do not always know their type. This has made them make the wrong choices when it comes to getting the right products for their skin. In order to know your skin type, take a clean tissue and blot on your face in the morning. The outcome will help you know.
Let’s look at the various skin types.
Often flaky, feeling and looking very tight after it’s wiped and making the individual uncomfortable, this skin type always has low content of sebum. Because of this, it doesn’t also maintain oil as very easily.
This is always the best type of skin as it is always soft and smooth, and has an even tone. It has very good circulation. When you blot the clean tissue on your face, the tissue will not be left with traces of oil.
This type of skin is at times caused by conditions such as allergies, eczema or rosacea. It’s often irritated as well as inflamed very easily and is always characterized by burning, redness, and itching.
When you blot a clean tissue on this type of skin, patches of oil will be left on that tissue. The oils are always produced in large amounts by the sebaceous glands present in the skin. These oils are found around the cheeks, forehead, and nose. Among the causes of oily skin type are diet, stress, hereditary factors, pregnancy, hormone levels and also inappropriate cosmetics.
In this type, oil production is always around the forehead and the nose. The other areas, i.e. the eyes, cheeks, and mouth remain normal.
As noted above, Neutrogena Microdermabrasion System kits are basically for exfoliating, cleansing and treating the skin. The treatment sloughs away every dead skin, erases the black heads and also works on the wrinkles, leaving your face soft, smooth and very radiant.
It is also used on the neck.
- Attachment head
- AA batteries (2)
- Microdermabrasion applicator
- Single-use rejuvenating puffs (12), one month supply
- Also available are the rejuvenating puff refills, which are however sold separately.
Cleaning and Maintenance
Cleaning and maintaining these kits isn’t any daunting. You can simply clean it using the readily available household items such as a toothbrush, alcohol wipes, cotton cloth, replacement wand tips, paper towels, and a glass-cleaning product.
Consumer reviews and Q&A
- Consumers that have used this kit have commented on its ability to transform the oily skin into a glowing one.
- They have also commended its prowess to tighten pores as well as erase scars, leaving the skin smooth and flawless.
- Many, especially women have commended its affordable price as compared to professional microdermabrasion machines that are bought at high prices at the high-end spas.
- A few have complained about the abrasiveness of the brush, which leaves the skin very itchy.
Among the many questions that the consumers have frequently asked are;
- Whether the kit can be shipped to various countries
- Whether it has a warranty
- And whether the brush can be made a bit softer than it is.
Many consumers have used this at-home kit and have had a lot to say about it. The secret, when it comes to experiencing its efficacy is using it consistently. The following are some of the pros of this kit.
- This system is today easily accessible.
- They are also very simple, convenient and more so, affordable.
- It is very easy to use, and with just one use, leaves the skin with noticeable results.
- Unlike other beauty products which have to be used on particular types of skin, it can be used on all types of skin with some restrictions for the highly sensitive ones and is also highly effective.
- It is a very fast and painless process (except for sensitive skin that can turn itchy and red).
- It gives your skin a soft, smooth and more so, a youthful look with or without makeup.
Besides the pros, Neutrogena Microdermabrasion Cleansing System has a number of demerits such as;
- The brush can be too abrasive on the skin when used too often.
- Those with sensitive types of skin may not use it as they may experience stinging and redness, plus any other irritation. It is recommended to use the system with less pressure and at a lower speed.
- It does not easily get in the areas around the nose.
In summary, many people have preferred the Neutrogena Microdermabrasion at-home kit to other skincare products basically because it leaves the skin so soft, even and youthful, that it is also highly effective. This has made it an extremely widespread skin treatment globally, with[amazon_link asins=’B004ZD2M6I’ template=’ProductLink’ store=’microdermabr-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’b8e558fc-cda7-11e7-a489-b1cabeef02d1′] people increasingly going for it. Special caution has been raised not to be used on broken or abraded skins or if you have Rosacea or pustular acne.
- Complete at-home microdermabrasion facial system including the microdermabrasion applicator and 12 rejuvenation single-use puffs
- Facial system is designed to provide the short-term benefit of luminous skin after first use while revealing firmer and healthier-looking skin over time.
- Microdermabrasion single-use puffs feature pre-dosed ultra-fine crystals and mild purifiers provide the perfect degree of gently exfoliation to reveal luminous skin
- The at-home massaging applicator uses micro-vibrations to boost skin renewal, leading to firmer, brighter, and healthier-looking skin
- Within a dermatologist clinical study, 91% of users has smoother skin instantly while 88% of users had visible improvements in the look of fine lines after 1 week and reduced appearance of wrinkles or age spots after 4 weeks
Last update on 2020-11-27 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API